Almond Cake





NO maida, NO sugar, NO oil

if that's not enough I don't know what's going to be for you to be enticed to bake this lovely  perfect chai time cake. I love this one for being simple. My daughter used to love this one from start once she started chewing

Ingredients-
100gms oats powder
50gms bran
100gms roasted almonds powder
50gm whole-wheat flour
150gms dry jaggery powder
 or 
100gms sugar for the sweet tooth ones.
or 
80gms of Dates syrup
50gms peanut butter
50gms ghee
1/2tsp cinnamon powder
pinch of nutmeg powder
1tsp baking powder
1tsp baking soda/eno
3 eggs/ or 100gms fresh malai for veg version


Step by step process

Powder all the dry ingredients together to make them fine. 
make a thick batter of eggs, ghee , jaggery powder and peanut butter
fold the dry ingredients in this batter
pre-heat the oven to 150 degrees for 15 minutes.
 Pop the same in the tin and bake for 25 minutes. My hack to prevent burned top is to ensure I knock down the temp to 120 after 15 minutes of baking.

Comments

  1. It's super awesome.... Tried it out jst now.. n it's amazing in taste n super easy to make.. wish I could post pic of my cake too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts